Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hamsters and Wheels...

I've been feeling like a hamster in a wheel the last couple of weeks. You see I am in the middle of the Get Organized Be Inspired class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking and I feel like I am not getting anywhere. Don't get me wrong I LOVE it and how it is changing the way I think - actually it has made me aware of *how* I think when I scrap. But we emptied our rooms almost 2 weeks ago and I still only have half a dining room table... I also have an overflowing box of items for a yard sale and have freed up 2 full Cropper Hopper vertical paper files and 2 Iris totes (you know the 12x12 ones that hold a ton of stuff).

I have a new desk top - thanks to my sweetie who went to Home Depot and had them cut a sheet into the 33 x 64 inch work surface I now enjoy. And then dealt with me anal retentive obsession to mark and drill the holes so the top is held in place by the plugs used to stack the storage cubes I have. He even drilled out a hole for all the cords so things could sit tightly to the wall. I think I'll keep him around a bit longer ;)

I will have some photos uploaded soon to show my work in progress. And I hope to get a chance to play with paper this weekend as I found several partially completed projects during my sorting and purging.

No comments:

Post a Comment