Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Once again I have received the nasty gram about being over my allowed usage limits...  The annoying thing is it is always on the download side and never the uploads.  Annoying due to the fact I never DOWNLOAD but one or two things a month - and they are small digital stamps which I collect as I can't ever get them to print for me {wink wink}  What is putting me over is all of the stupid updates that I never asked for - you know the ones that have been done while you are sleeping.

Anyway, while I wait for the ability to work online without being up at 4 am (which is not a peak time - go figure) please stop by and visit my amazing friend Alex's blog...  I want to be her when I grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment