Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Friday, January 29, 2010

Structure...no seriously

Yesterday I was chatting with some friends and had an epithany (I've always wanted to say that) I thrive on structure.  When I was single I always thought that I was a spontaneous type but looking back I realize that I would plan even my *spontaneous* trips etc to the last minute.  So in an effort to get on track with having regular blog updates I given myself some structure and have set up a schedule both here and on our doggy blog (you'll need to look there for that one).

Starting next week ~ hey I need time to get stuff together ~ I will be giving the following a try:

Tuesday - will showcase a favorite product or designer
Thursday - will showcase tips and some of the pearls of wisdom I've been lucky enough to collect
Saturday - will showcase what was created over the week

If there is something you want me to expound (another word I think is cool) on ~ share as I might just run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment