Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cards Cards and More Cards

Wow it's been a while since I was on here... but what a great reason to get back on. My friend, Alex aka Super Woman, picked on on another awesome cause and I've jumped at the chance to help. Operation Write Home supplies cards to those in the service of their country who may otherwise have difficulty finding cards to send home.
Last night I made another 17 Valentine's Day cards for OWH. Each one of the design on the right is unique...I cut out words/sayings from a co-ordinating sheet and used used that as my sentiment.



And then today I started my Christmas cards. In total I made 22 using several designs a few of which were inspired by my Facebook friend Kyla! They are simple but I am very happy with them...


No comments:

Post a Comment