Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...

To most of us it is coming up on Christmas but for those who are making cards for Operation Write Home we are thinking a bit further out. The current call is for Valentine's Day cards - general themed cards are always needed - so while I am trimming my tree my work area looks like Cupid has taken up residence. I'll be honest V-Day is one of the harder ones for me it has all that red and pink... so I was thrilled with I found paper a little out of the box.

Here is my latest offering enmass


Here are some shots of groupings. I love this new stamp set from Unity Stamp and they ship super fast.


I used Basic Grey rub ons on these Valentine's Day cards making each one unique. Some also have hearts and XO's using Quickutz dies I bought then never used...





More of the Basic Grey Rubons used to make each unique.


These cards are done using an assortment of 'leftovers' from various kits and classes.


The general cards below have sentiments cut using my new Cricut (which Hubby loves to operate).


This is just a close up of one using my Cricut.


And just to show I have also been enjoying family time and because the subject is just too stinking cute not to share...





I plan on scheduling time to update here at least weekly as well as work on our website for our other hobby and that blog. Fingers crossed this happens...

1 comment:

  1. This is all wonderful! What fabulous family pictures!! The cards are perfect and even beter IRL!!! Thank you both!!!

    ReplyDelete