Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Saturday, April 10, 2010

Am I running a fever?

Seriously someone check it for me ok because I am really worried I am really really sick...  What brought this one you ask?  Well I decided to do the Sketch Challenge #11 over at the Stars and Stamps Blog which also fits the Browns and Blues Challenge also found there but I digress.  So I decided to do this challenge and I found myself thinking what stamp can I work into this card?  Me thinking about a stamp in a positive non-panicked manner...I know I had to sit down too!  But it (Sending my Love) is one of my favorites a *very* close second to the So & So Loves stamp shown here.  It is just very strange to have favorite stamps since I have only collected them for ages. 

Without further ado:


This one is a Bazzill base and uses 2 different Chatterbox papers.  I stamped directly on the paper and altered the sketch slightly to cover my mis-stamp on the first attempt with the sentiment.  The 3 flowers and brads are from my stash and I have no idea beyond that.

2 comments: