Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Friday, June 4, 2010

ANOTHER LOAD PUT TO BED...

I have to say that I had thought my 3rd LOAD (Lay Out A Day for those new to it) would be easier but not so...  There were days I struggled and I don't just mean the ones I was sick - note to self it appears you *have* to get sick at least once during every LOAD so have a kit ready for Hubby to bring to you in bed so it's easier on him!  It might have been due to me not having page kits ready (paper, photos, embellies - usually pull 3 times the amount I need) for days that you are rushed to get it done or that May was just a sucky month for other reasons but it is what it is and I did finish 31 layouts in 31 days.  And I LOVE most of them love a few and don't 'not even remotely like' any of them this time around.

If you want to see what I'm talking about visit my Flickr page and you can see what I was up to. 

If you want to learn more about LOAD itself or the awesome Lain Ehmann instead I'm good with that too {grin}

I have a couple of things I'm working on and hope to get them done and uploaded today but don't hold your breath... I need to do some extra school work with the kiddo as I am taking a mini vacation of sorts to do doggy stuff in a bit and I want to be a bit ahead incase the boys are having too much fun to hit the books (which wouldn't be a bad thing necessarily).

No comments:

Post a Comment