Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Monday, February 23, 2009

I am almost done...

I can't believe that I almost have everything sorted, organized and in it's new home! The Get Organized Be Inspired class at Big Picture Scrapbooking has not always been easy but it has been one of the most rewarding things I've done recently.

The most eye opening was that I didn't have as much 'stuff' as I thought rather I just had a lot of wasted space! I found cardstock in 3 or 4 places, I had 5 containers of scraps, etc... Once it was all in one place it really wasn't that much at all and even with this revelation I still purged a lot of stuff I no longer 'love'.

We are having some technically difficulties with the new camera (Jay's dream of a Nikon D300 came true) not being recognized by the desktop so pictures are taken just not uploaded as the Adobe is on the desktop and I need it for resizing... But I promise photos will be forthcoming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment