Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm on a roll...

It was my turn to do the MemoryWorks Blog entry this week (each Friday one of the TeamWorks Members does a piece) and while I was doing it I just had to get this picture scrapped. And so for your consideration here is 'Uncle Kevin'.



Supplies:
Prism Cardstock Blush Red Pack PR007
BasicGrey - Mellow Theme Kit (from 2007/2008 MemoryWorks catalog)
BasicGrey - Undressed Chipboard Alphas Thickset - BG082
BasicGrey - Undressed Chipboard Alphas Block Alphas (from the 2007/2008 MemoryWorks catalog)
American Crafts - Thickers Accents AC082
ColorBox Inks - Dark Brown and Cranberry

Once I had the LO complete I made these 3 cards immediately using the 'scraps'. I'm big on using things as soon as I can or I forget them. And since you have coordinating stuff it is so easy to whip up some cards at the same time. Here are the ones I made from items left over from this layout.



Remember to head over to the Facebook to see the cards I made from what was left from the layout found on the MemoryWorks Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment