Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Monday, March 16, 2009

Totally Whacked...

well that is what I would have thought about the beginning of class if I hadn't read the book - twice - before we started. We spent a lot of time doing LOs to figure out how we scrap. See if you don't know how you think of your product how do you know how to store it?

Makes perfect sense right? Then why was is so hard! It was hard because I knew what I wanted to do but struggled finding the products/tools to do it. It was the on going vicious cycle that had become my creative hell.

Sometimes in life you just have to trust in the process and those leading you. That doesn't mean following blindly just to not overthink and go with where they are taking you. Straying from the path from time to time isn't a bad thing but it does make the journey longer... Tomorrow I will need to be reminded of this statement would you do that for me?

Oh and the delay in posting this...the new satellite connection lasted less than a day before I had to go back to dial up. The tech is aware but is out of the area until Sunday. I love technology - NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment