Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Sunday, May 10, 2009

A drift in a sea of PINK

And those of you who know me well know this was totally out of my element. Did I mention there was glitter involved as well?

Jay's brother and his significant other had a little girl and due to the proximity of Mother's Day I thought I'd do a mini album for the new mom. Keep in mind I am a simple scrapper so don't often use a lot of 'stuff' on my pages but when faced with using pink stuff... Let's just say it's done and I'll work on an album to commemorate her first year with input from her Mom as to what she wants to see used.

I went from this (note there was patterned paper coming from friends who knew I was glitter & pink challenged)



To this








1 comment:

  1. I never did tell you how wonderful I thought this turned out!!! You so ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete