Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Friday, May 1, 2009

What have I done now...

I signed up for the LOAD challenge over at Lain Ehmann's blog and although I am sure I will love what I do complete I am not sure I am up to doing a LayOut A Day (LOAD get it? Of course you do).

Maybe for a day or two, a week doesn't even seem that bad but for 31 days? Why oh why do I do this to myself?

Anyway I am still up burning midnight oil as it were because Jay isn't home yet and I can't sleep anyway so why not blog.

This week I also hope to address some of the problem areas mentioned in the giveaway post.

So to see me slowly lose my mind stay tuned. Oh and remember the MemoryWorks Retreat is coming up check it out here. This is a chance to Refresh Renew Refocus and Reward yourself like no other. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment