Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Tuesday, March 30, 2010

4 Footed Friends

This week the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps Blog challenge was to use 4 footed friends on our cards.  And since that is one of my favorite subjects I finally did one of the challenges in time to take part...


This is one of my favorite stamps sets - Ruff Day from Stampin' Up which I colored using the Stampin' Up Water color crayons.  Cardstock is Prism, paper is ChatterBox which I've had for some time.  Ribbon is Making Memories, EK Success edge punch was used on the mat and brads where random ones from my stash.   You can't really tell but the hat is colored green to match some of the 'balls' on the paper.

Later this week I'll be posting a tutorial on taking that paper stash and making it card 'friendly'.

4 comments:

  1. Love your little french poochie! Cute! The papers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Betty! Such a sweet dog image! I love the papers and punch you used! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amusing and fun card! I absolutely love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set too- so glad you use it and color extras!!!

    Great card Betty!

    ReplyDelete