Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Up to my ears in PINK

And if you know me you know I'm not all that comfortable with that...  I'm not a girly girl and I have red hair so pink has never been my friend - however as I have matured (I heard that chuckle) I have made peace with it - some what.

I do try to avoid it but the last couple of weeks have kept in right in my face (maybe cleaning the scrap area and putting it away would change that - HMMMM) so I used it on 2 more card.

The first is for a challenge over at Skipping Stones Design Sketch #60 Best part of this was I only used scraps for this - some MME, ChatterBox, FancyPants on a Bazzill base.  Eyelet from my stash.  I didn't use a sentiment as I like to do a few blank cards every month.

 This was my first sketch challenge at Skipping Stones Design but I don't think it will be my last :)


 The next card was for the Mid Week Throw Down at the OWH Stars and Stamps blog.  It was using white on white with a pop of color - easy peasy for me as I'm up to my ears in pink at the moment {wink wink}



I used as Prism base and all the pinks are Bazzill (if you really want to know the shades check out my earlier blog post).  The sentiment is my favorite stamp from Stampabilities and the eyelets and button from my stash.

Hope you enjoyed the visit :)

1 comment:

  1. Great card Betty, thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete