Quote of the Week

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." ~ John C. Maxwell





Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And the winner is...

I am still working on my last installment of GOBI by the numbers but am laying in bed feeling like crud... Thank you all for playing this round and check back I hope to have one drawing a month of product from Memory Works. If you want more information about the company drop me a note and I'd be happy to share. The new catalog is in the final stages so will be release soon - watch for it. I will be picking a comment or two daily after the final GOBI installment to address so check back.

I did enlisted my son to make the drawing and he picked Teresa. Please send your mailing address to ersehnen@gmail.com and I'll get it in off to you.

Following is what Teresa said...
My greatest organizational challenge is keeping it all cleaned up. After taking GOBI I am determined to make sure it is clean all the time. However, I have to make a very concentrated effort because I tend to be a very unorganized. I am going to need support to keep it up so I hope to create a list of blogs from the women that took the class.

April 4, 2009 10:14 AM

This is something I worry about as well Teresa. I share my space with the home office and it's where my son does his school (we do Virtual Academy) so we are trying to develop a routine that all of us can manage - Reece is only 6 so presents some unique challenges. I think making the task cards for each of us and using pictures and words for Reece then displaying them prominently will help. I agree with us all sticking together for support as I never want to go back to what it was.

Now back to napping to try to shake this bug... I suck at being sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment